If you are a ClassLink Administrator at a Partner school or district, you can install Formative as an LTI application. This will create a single sign-on (SSO) tile for Formative on your ClassLink launchpad.
To get started, navigate to your ClassLink Management Console, then your Applications menu and click on Add & Assign Apps. Click "Add."
On the application form, you will need to toggle "Single Sign-On App" to "Yes," and under "Type," select "LTI v1.0."
The following Add New LTI SSO modal will appear:
Use these settings to fill out the form:
- "Launch URL:" https://goformative.com/lti/launch
- The oAuth consumer key and secret can be obtained from the Admin LTI Setup page; please ask your Success Manager for the link to this page
- "Resource link ID:" sso
- "User ID:" select "Email"
- Toggle "Lis person contact email primary" to "ON"
- Toggle "Allow all users" to "ON."
Click "Save." You can now assign and test the app!