You can set default standards to tag and track student progress one of two ways. When you first sign up you are able to set/save default standards, or you can set them from within your account at any time:
1. Locate your initials on the top right corner and click on them to access your drop down profile menu
2. Click on "Settings"
3. Click on "+ Standards set" to select your Standards set
4. "Choose a state or organization" from the list
5. Click on the Subject, Grade Level, then select "Confirm & Exit" to save the standards you choose
6. If you need multiple standards, you will need to select them one by one
What to do if you don't see your Standards set(s) listed:
We add our standards and collaborate with the Common Standards Project/Common Curriculum.
1. Visit www.commonstandardsproject.com to search and see if your standards are already in the database. If they are, feel free to send us the link to those standards via our online chat and we will gladly add them to our list. We process standards in the order in which we receive them and start with our Premium requests.
Here is a gif showing two ways to access our online chat:
2. If your standards are not yet listed on Common Standards Project, are incorrect or outdated, we've also collaborated with Common Curriculum to help our teachers add their own standards into www.commonstandardsproject.com.
If you're interested in adding your standards, Here's a Webinar we recorded that shows how this can be done.
If you decide to add your own standards, please send us the link via our in-app chat and we will take it from there. 😊