With Formative you can sync rosters with your Student Information System. Syncing your SIS is one way to set up all teacher accounts, student accounts and connect all students and teachers into their classes.
- To get started with this, contact your success manager! They will be the ones helping to set this up, and have more information for you about this.
- To do this, we need to connect with the person in your district who has the ability to connection external applications to the district SIS.
- Formative will connect securely to the SIS using an API endpoint and key.
- Alternatively, Formative can be sent student roster information in the OneRoster format using SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
- Rosters will be routinely updated on a 24 hour cycle.