As an Admin, you can create sub-teams at any level of the organization you manage. You can also designate an educator as an Admin just for that team - for example, if you would like a department chair or PLC leader to be able to view data for their team.
- Once you are logged in to your Formative account, select the “Admin” tab along the top of the screen
- Select the “Team Management” sub-tab and click on the org you would like to add a team to
- In the panel on the right, click on the "+" icon next to the number of teams. This will bring up a window called "Add Org"
- Type the sub-team name, and type or edit the city and state/country
- Click to select whether the team is a district, school, or department, then click "OK!"
Your new sub- team will appear under its parent org.
You can add educators to this new team in exactly the same way that you added educators to the original org (this article explains the process).
You can also designate educators as Admins for this team. When you add them to the team, simply slide the "Admin" toggle to green. (Note that this will give them the same privileges over the team as you: they will be able to add/remove educators from the team, and view all the team data in their Admin tab.)