Returning correct answers is very similar to returning scores. Note that:
- In order to return correct answers, you must select "Keep visible" or "Allow edits" in the After Submission setting first. If you do not do this, you will not be able to adjust the settings for scores or correct answers.
- If you return correct answer, and you are at one of our Partner schools, then your students will be able to track their progress against standards in their "Standards" tab.
To return correct answers:
- Click on "Assign"
- Click on a class to assign to
- Under your class list, click on "Adjust settings (optional)"
- Adjust the "After Submission" setting first (you must select either "Keep visible" or "Allow edits," or you will not be able to return correct answers)
- Select one of the following options to return correct answers:
"When closed" - Students will get the correct answers back when you close the formative. If you re-open it, they will be unable to see the correct answers until you close it again or choose another option.
"After student submits" - Students will get the correct answers back after they submit. If they've already submitted a formative once, the correct answers will continue to display.
*Note: You can always decide later and come back at any time to pick an option to return correct answers!
Premium and Partner users can set a default return correct answers setting on their Settings page.