If your students need to create accounts:
1. Have students go to goformative.com/join
2. Have students enter the Class code for the class you want them to join (see below for how to find that on your Classes page)
3. Click "Create Account".
4. They will sign up with Google, Clever, or Microsoft, or enter an email and password:
You can find your Class code by clicking on the "+" icon next to the number of students on your Classes page:
If your students already have accounts:
- Direct students to goformative.com and click the "Login" button
- Depending on their account, they may sign in with Google, Clever, or Microsoft, or with a username/email address and password
- Once they're signed in, they can enter your class code where it says "Join a Class or Assignment":
Please note: students can use the same account to join multiple classes.