If your students need to create accounts:
1. Have them go to goformative.com and click "Sign Up"
2. Select "I'm a student!" on the right
3. Enter your class code (see below for how to find that on your Classes page)
4. Sign in with Google, Clever, or Microsoft, or enter an email and password:
Alternatively, your students can go to goformative.com/join and enter your Class code, then click the "Create Account" button. Then they can sign up with a Google, Clever, or Microsoft account, or enter an email address and password.
You can find your Class code by clicking on the "+" icon next to the number of students on your Classes page:
If your students already have accounts:
- Direct students to goformative.com and click the "Login" button
- Depending on their account, they may sign in with Google, Clever, or Microsoft, or with a username/email address and password
- Once they're signed in, they can enter your class code where it says "Join a Class or Assignment":
Please note: students can use the same account to join multiple classes.