You can add educators to your Partnership with a few clicks, and designate admins too!
- Once you are logged in to your Formative account, select the “Admin” tab along the top of the screen
- Select the “Teachers” tab (not "Formatives" or "Orgs") and click on the "+" icon next to the number of users
- Make sure the correct school is showing under “School/Team”
- Enter the first name, last name, and email of the educators you would like to add
- Indicate any Admin* by selecting the “Admin” toggle
- Click the "Invite Users" button:
Educators that already have Formative accounts under the email you are activating as a Partner will only need to refresh or log out/back into the accounts to activate the new Partner access.
Educators that are brand new to Formative will receive an email with instructions on how to get the new Partner account set up.
*Due to student data privacy laws, if designated “Admin” is not a school Admin (Principal or Vice Principal), we must receive written permission from a school Admin (Principal or Vice Principal) to allow that access.
Change your mind? You can click on a teacher's name, and then the "Teacher" or "Admin" button, to change their status: