To add a Show Your Work question:
- Click on the "+" icon
- Choose "Show Your Work" from the blue icons
- Type your question / instructions - these will appear at the top of the Show Your Work field when a student clicks on it
- Students can draw, type, or even upload an image into the Show Your Work field to answer the question!:
*Premium and Partner Users: Students can now add pdfs and Google Docs too!
Tip: you can draw, type, and upload images to the background before assigning the formative to your students! For example, you could:
- Add a blank graph and ask students to add data points to it
- Add an image or photograph and ask students to circle certain items in it
- Add a graphic organizer and ask students to type in its fields.
Getting to know some of the Show Your Work Tools:
Select: This tool allows students to select, reshape, resize, and rotate any image or object on the Show Your Work canvas.
Pan: This tool lets students move around the canvas to create more space to work. Show Your Work is infinite, so students can truly work without limits!
Change text / line size, color, and quality: Click on the top tool in the toolbar to adjust the size and color of both lines AND text!
Pro Tip: Toggle "Opacity" to the left to create a highlighter effect. Perfect for annotating a text or diagram!
Add Image: Select this tool to search Google Images, add an image or document from your device, Google Drive, or even use your built-in camera!