There are two ways to close a formative: from your View Responses page, or from your Assign settings.
To close a formative from View Responses:
- Visit the View Responses page
- Click where it says "Open" next to the class you want to close the formative for
- It'll change to "Closed."
Note: You can re-open the formative at any time by clicking on "Closed."
To close a formative from Assign:
- View the Assign page
- Select the class that you'd like to close the formative for
- Toggle the "Open" setting to "Closed":
Depending on your return score settings, students may or may not see the formative in their account still. If scores aren't set to be returned, students will not see or be able to access the formative from their account. If scores are set to be returned, students will still be able to see and access the formative.
You can change your return score settings even after the formative has been closed, by going to your assign settings. (Check out How to Return Scores for more help on this.)