To assign a formative:
1. While on the Formative you'd like to assign, click in the "Assign" tab.
2. Select a class(es) or create a new one.
Tip: Premium educators can also assign a Formative to specific students. Here's how:
3. Click on "Assign"
Note: Students in the class you've assigned to will automatically have access to the formative in their account, or you can share the link by clicking "Get a Link". You can also post to Google Classroom or embed it on another site!
Note: By default, your students will be unable to edit their responses after submitting the formative and will not receive scores and/or correct answers. You can update these "optional settings" at any time from the Assign page--even if the formative is already assigned.
To assign your formative to guest students:
- Students not in your class can access a formative through a temporary guest account.
- From the Assign page, select "Guest Students"
3. Click "Assign"
4. Join instructions along with a code for students to use will appear.
Please note: Guest accounts are temporary accounts that students may use to take a formative. Students will be unable to log back into those accounts to see their scores, etc, and their scores will not appear on the Tracker (although they will in View Responses).