To assign a formative:
- Click on "Assign/Share" from Edit, Preview, or View Responses page
- Select Class or "Add New Class"
- Click on "Assign"
- Students in the class you've assigned to will automatically have access to the formative in their account or you can share the link by clicking "Get a Link" or embed it on another site!
Note: By default, your students will be unable to edit their responses after submitting the formative and will not receive scores and/or correct answers. You can update these "optional settings" at any time from the Assign/Share page--even if the formative is already assigned.
To assign your formative to guest students:
- Students not in your class can access a formative through a temporary guest account
- From the Assign/Share page, select "Guest Students"
- Click "Assign"
- Join instructions along with a code for students to use will appear
Please note: Guest accounts are temporary accounts that students may use to take a formative. Students will be unable to log back into those accounts to see their scores, etc.